- Booking online is the easiest and quickest way to secure your tickets and is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- You can book online for all events, choosing where you want to sit from the interactive seating plan
- Call in at our Ticket Office or phone us on 01424 462 288.
- Our Ticket Office is open 10.00am to 4.30pm, Monday to Saturday unless there is a performance, the Ticket Office will close at the start of the show. If there is a Bank Holiday, the Ticket Office will open 90 minutes before the start time of that performance.
Please note that on Saturday 1 April the theatre will close at 2pm. It will reopen at 11am on Sunday 2 April for Beatles Day.
Accepted Payment Methods
- Cheque (with bankers card)
- Credit/Debit Card (Mastercard, Visa and Maestro)
- Our own gift vouchers
- The standard booking fee is £1.50 per ticket.
- There are no booking fees for groups of eight or more (call the Ticket Office to book groups fee-free), or White Rock Friends.
- Some events may carry a different booking fee, which is clearly shown on the information page.
- Where tickets are posted an additional £1.00 postage charge per transaction is applicable.
- You can reserve tickets without payment for five working days when booking by phone or in person. However, no reservations can be held five days prior to the show/event. The Ticket Office staff will advise you at the time of booking.
ConcessionsConcession prices are available where stated on the booking pages.
- Over 60s
- Under 16s
- Full-time students with a valid student card
- People with a registered disability who provide a valid DLA certificate to the box office are entitled to a free carers tickets if a carer is needed
Babes in arms
- Infants aged under two years may be accommodated on parents' or guardians' lap and no charge will be made.
- For children aged two and over, usual ticket prices and concessions will apply and a seat will be allocated. The White Rock Theatre retains the right to exclude babes in arms from any performance.
Things you need to know
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase unless the Event is cancelled, abandoned, rescheduled or where there is a material change to the Event. Read more about refunds.
Your data is protected
- Your contact details will be held so that we can contact you in the eventuality a performance is cancelled. With your permission we will also send you details about our exciting forthcoming programme.
- If you would prefer not to receive this information please call the Ticket Office on 01424 462 288.