- Booking online is the easiest and quickest way to secure your tickets and is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- You can book online for all events, choosing where you want to sit from the interactive seating plan
- Call in at our Ticket Office or phone us on 01424 462 288.
- Our Ticket Office is open 10.00am to 4.30pm, Monday to Saturday unless there is a performance, the Ticket Office will close at the start of the show. If there is a Bank Holiday, the Ticket Office will open 90 minutes before the start time of that performance.
Accepted Payment Methods
- Cheque (with bankers card)
- Credit/Debit Card (Mastercard, Visa and Maestro)
- Our own HQ gift vouchers
- National Theatre Tokens
- The standard booking fee is £2.00 per ticket.
- There are no booking fees for groups of eight or more (call the Ticket Office to book groups fee-free), or White Rock Friends.
- Some events may carry a different booking fee, which is clearly shown on the information page.
- Where tickets are posted an additional £1.00 postage charge per transaction is applicable.
- You can reserve tickets without payment for five working days when booking by phone or in person. However, no reservations can be held five days prior to the show/event. The Ticket Office staff will advise you at the time of booking.
ConcessionsConcession prices are available where stated on the booking pages.
- Over 60s
- Under 16s
- Full-time students with a valid student card shown at time of booking
- People with a registered disability who provide a valid DLA certificate or Pip form to the box office are entitled to a free carers tickets if a carer is needed
Safety & Security
Your safety is our number one priority and there may be some additional security measures in place when you visit us. We will aim to keep any inconvenience and disruption to a minimum but would ask for your patience and understanding.
Should you notice anything suspicious when visiting, please don’t hesitate to report your concerns to a member of staff, security or the police.
On selected events we offer ticket protection which allows you to obtain a refund on your tickets should you be unable to attend for a number of reasons - like illness, travel delay, adverse weather conditions and more.
This is provided by a third-party called Secure My Booking.
Babes in arms
- Infants aged under two years may be accommodated on parents' or guardians' lap and no charge will be made.
- For children aged two and over, usual ticket prices and concessions will apply and a seat will be allocated. The White Rock Theatre retains the right to exclude babes in arms from any performance.
- For some performances, booster seats will be available at a first come first serve basis. Please ask an usher on arrival to use one. As we are limited, we do encourage customers to bring their own if they have any viewing concerns for their child.
Why can't I leave a single seat?
Our online seat map is designed so that you can't leave a single unsold seat on its own. We know it can be frustrating when there aren't many tickets left, but most people prefer not to sit on their own at a show, so if a seat is left on its own it's very unlikely to sell.
Things you need to know
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase unless the Event is cancelled, abandoned, rescheduled or where there is a material change to the Event. Read more about refunds.
Your data is protected
- Your contact details will be held so that we can contact you in the eventuality a performance is cancelled. With your permission we will also send you details about our exciting forthcoming programme.
- If you would prefer not to receive this information please call the Ticket Office on 01424 462 288.